We are looking to expand our internal workforce by adding a QHSE officer.
This individual will join the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment department under the supervision of the Integrated Management System (IMS) Manager and the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager; their principal responsibilities will consist of:
- Preparing company risk assessments, with a special focus on mapping specific risks within the various company areas by analysing production processes and job site activities;
- Management and control of documents allowing third-party companies performing regularly scheduled and emergency maintenance to access company facilities, in accordance with company procedures and workplace safety laws;
- Preparing and reviewing procedures and instructions having to do with company management systems.
- At least 2-3 years of experience within an industrial company in the role of HSE Supervisor and with 9001, 14001 and 45001 Management Systems;
- Technical Diploma or Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in: Environmental Engineering, Management Engineering, Workplace and Environmental Safety, the Science of Prevention;
- HSE Supervisor training certificates;
- ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 training certificates.
Applicants must also have a good knowledge of the English language and of the principal Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, Project and SAP.
Start date: immediate
Job location: Parma, with frequent business trips.
Salary grade and contract type: consistent with the candidate's actual experience and skills.
In accordance with the law in force, all employment offers are open to both women and men (Italian Law 903/77).